Locating the breaks and blockages inside a pipe or drain is not an easy job as the lines are mostly buried under the ground. But the most-modern CCTV equipment and the experienced professionals of Melbourne Drain Relining make it an easy job. A CCTV drain inspection helps you to get a detailed status of damages and breaks, blockages, or any other potential issues in the lines. We also make the copies of the detailed video report available to all our clients on USB or DVD.
Our professionals have extensive expertise in drain camera inspection services and provide most-accurate reports on drain line damages.
Unique Aspects of the CCTV Devices
We have various CCTV drain cameras in different sizes and types to inspect sewer lines, industrial drain lines, pool drains, stormwater drains, and kitchen and bathroom drains. Our crawler camera system examines every inch and helps us to address the issues with various drain and pipelines, holistically. The cameras are known for providing panoramic 360° 3D view of the pipeline system.
Our high-quality devices can access pipes and drain or pipelines with diameters ranging from 100 to 2000 mm. The camera system that is capable of constant monitoring offers an operating range of up to 250 metres.
The multi-functional control unit of the devices have an ergonomic design that helps the operating hassle-free and produces quick results. With integrated rear-view camera and monitoring of internal temperature and pressure, the CCTV devices help us to provide comprehensive solutions to our customers.
Advantages of CCTV Inspections
- No need of any excavation: Compared to traditional methods, CCTV inspections do not need any digging. Therefore, it does not lead to any damages to structures.
- Cost-effective: It is a highly efficient service that provides a detailed report on issues with drains and pipes. Since it avoids the need for any excavation, it is highly cost-effective as well.
- Preventative repair: Minor breaks or issues with the line can be addressed before they become major drain or pipeline damages.
- Real-time results: Since our team can view and examine the internal structure of the drain and pipelines, they can advise and assist you immediately.
- Quick and accurate: Compared to other forms of inspections, CCTV inspections produce instant results. Since it employs specialised cameras with advanced features, every customer gets highly accurate reports about their pipe or drain system.
Right Time to Call for a CCTV Inspection
If you observe the following issues with your pipe or drain line, it is high time to call up for a CCTV inspection:
- Slow draining of water
- Continuous blockages in the line
- Unusual and constant gurgling noises
- Foul odours
An early inspection would help you to address issues before getting it worsened.